Follow these tips to keep your jewels sparkly and new.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals, extreme temperatures and too much sunlight.
- After wearing your jewelry, gently wipe it with a clean cotton cloth.
- Store each piece of jewelry in its separate pouch.
- Remove your jewelry when doing household tasks.
- Apply make-up, hair spray and perfume before putting on your jewelry.
- Do not store your jewelry next to direct heat.
- To restore luster and prevent tarnish, clean the metal parts of your jewelry with a polishing cloth.